Here are our adventures! Every day brings another one, and we want you to know all about it!
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Sock Soup Anyone?
Garrick likes to take cups, bowls, or pots that he has pulled out of the cupboards and "cook" with them. He'll stir up air and make me eat it. He in turn eats it as well. His new favorite thing is to go into the laundry room and get any piece of laundry he can find and then in turn bring it to his dish of choice and shove the clothing item inside of it. Sometimes it's shirts, sometimes it's pants, but most often it's socks. Of course he at times chooses items of clothing that are too large for the baby jar or bowl he's using and he get's really upset that it won't fit. He hands it to me like I can fix it, which upsets him even more when I can't. Life of a mother I suppose????
He then will put the sock (for instance) in the pot, hand it to me, and wait for me to pretend to drink it. I of course tell him how yummy it is....don't worry, I have made it a habit to wash my pots and pans right before I use them to avoid the chance of having any underlying sock flavors come out in my cooking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment